|Help us Lift the Wait
With your generous support, CAP can help shorten the hours, days, months and years waiting children must endure until they find a loving home. Help us Lift the Wait: The weight of loneliness; and the heartbreak of waiting.
There are several ways that you can help Lift the Wait for our children. For more information on any of the ideas listed below, please contact us at email@example.com or 888.835.8802.
Lift the Wait, Give now!
1. CAP depends upon public donations to continue its work. You can help! Making a donation through our secure server is fast and easy. When we receive your donation, we will send you an acknowledgement in the mail for tax purposes.
Click on the give button to make a donation. Thank you for your support! (Please note: We use a nonprofit service to process our credit card transactions. LIC ORG is the name that will appear on your credit card statement - not CAP. Using a 3rd party helps us keep our costs low and allows us to spend more time and money on our programs!)
Please consider making a donation today. If you prefer not to give online using our secure server, please feel free to send a donation through the mail or call 888.835.8802.
2. Become an adoptive parent. You can see America's waiting children in The CAP Book, on this web site, on the AdoptUSKids web site or on your state's photolisting directory.
3. Become a Foster Parent. There is an urgent need for families who will care for children of all ages for several days or many months. Foster parents may be able to adopt the children in their care if the children become legally free. Contact an agency in your area to get started in the process.
4. Distribute posters and bookmarks to the places you visit - libraries, doctor's offices, grocery stores, shopping malls, hair salons, etc.
5. Arrange to have a CAP representative speak at your church, PTA, club or professional organization.
6. Sponsor a child through our stepping up for children initiative, and help America's forgotten children climb the ladder of success! We ask that you consider giving $500 for each child that you wish to sponsor.
7. Remember CAP in your will or planned gift, such as life insurance, retirement benefits or charitable remainder trusts.
8. Our Wish List
- New Backpacks & Duffel Bags
- Office Supplies
- Laminator & Commercial Electric 3 Hole Punch (new or gently used)
- Fax Machine
- Envelope Stuffer
- DVDs, CD Players & Computer Games
- Small 4x6 Photo Albums
- Digital Video Camera
- Barnes and Noble, movie theater, Walmart & Target Gift Cards
- New Cosmetic & Fashion Accessories for Teen Girls
- New Sporting Goods for Teen Boys
9. Go Shopping! Supporting Children Awaiting Parents has never been easier. Simply log on to www.iGive.com to do your on-line shopping and identify Children Awaiting Parents as your cause of choice. For every purchase that you make through the popular retailers available on iGive.com, a portion of the proceeds will be sent to Children Awaiting Parents. Happy shopping and thank you!